an interesting fact for worriers…

I recently heard that 90% of what we worry about never even happens. Wowsers. When I think about that its right on. To me, it’s not worth the other 10%. I think i’m done. ENJOY THE OUTSIDE TODAY!

Advertisements

~ by cashmerejm on August 28, 2007.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: